Coffee Shop Manager
Why work with us?
We have grown to become one of the busiest restaurants in downtown Boulder, with a large indoor dining room and popular rooftop patio. We offer great benefits - 50% matched healthcare, 2 weeks of PTO & 3 weeks after 3 years, 40% discount on all food & beverage, and more!
- Organizes the Gracia Coffee operations to maximize profitability.
- Prepares weekly updates on the coffee program, and collaborates closely with management to achieve goals.
- Trains and guides staff on job duties, proper food safety and sanitation procedures, and customer service.
- Schedules and assigns daily work assignments to a team and oversees the completion of tasks
- Manages product listings including rollouts of new coffee drinks and phase-outs of current products.
- Sets up and breaks down workstations, including cleaning and sanitizing.
- Actively participates in making coffees, beverages, and taking orders on a daily basis, especially while building a team and forming relationships with hopeful returning guests
- Shares knowledge and appreciation for global coffee culture with all guests.
- Is familiar with the cocktail, beer & wine programs of Rosetta Hall.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- 4 years of barista experience
- 2 years of management experience
Perks & Benefits:
- 2 weeks of PTO every year, 3 weeks after 3 years
- 50% company match on Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Shift Meal
- Shift beer or wine
- RTD EcoPass
- 40% discount on all food & beverage while off duty
- $100 monthly R&D stipend
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Casual dining restaurant
- Coffee shop
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Every weekend
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: In person