Shift Supervisor - Full-time / Part-time
Shift Supervisor $13.65-$22.00 DOE
Burger King is looking for people who want stability and growth, a willingness to learn, and an opportunity to become part of the largest Burger King family in Colorado. At Burger King, you will find yourself as part of a genuine culture that offers competitive wages and benefits, opportunities to grow into leadership and advancements, along with a fun and relaxed place to work.
As a Shift Supervisor, you'll be supported with the tools and training needed to succeed in our dynamic organization. The Shift Supervisor is responsible for restaurant operations during assigned shifts when management is not present.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise a staff of approximately 3 to 15 employees.
- Delegate responsibilities for ordering, receiving, storage, and issuing of all food, labor, equipment, cleaning, and paper supplies for the unit to ensure a minimum loss from waste and theft
- Assist in the supervision of preparation, sales, and service of food.
- Supervise food preparation and service operations while on duty.
- Assist Team Members during rush periods to ensure restaurant efficiency.
- Complete daily food preparation including meat and vegetable slicing, portioning, and rotating products.
- Assist in daily and weekly paperwork.
- Assist in preventive maintenance and upkeep on store's equipment and supplies.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Work Environment:
- Ability to use basic math, addition, subtraction, and understand basic fractions.
- Required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk, listen, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties the employee is occasionally exposed to mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive wages from $13.65-$22.00 Depending on experience.
- Benefits including PPO Medical, PPO Dental, and Vision!
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Employee meal benefit program
- Career Advancements – Become a King in your store or more!
Becoming a leader in the industry...
- Career development programs that provide mentorship and support through your immediate supervisor and HR department
- Increase pride and ownership of your own location or area.
- Develop and increase leadership and management skills as well as experience.
- Become an Area Manager or Director of Operations with a fast-growing organization.
Must be 18 years of age, willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as business dictates is a must. Must have the physical stamina to work 40-50 hours per week.
Apply today and come show us what you are all about!