Sr Regional Marketing Manager
Sr Regional Marketing Manager
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7-10 years - Demonstrable experience in B2B Marketing, preferably with large enterprise businesses (1,000+ employees) in technology markets, executing successful territory marketing plans in partnership with sales
- B2B Marketing - Deep understanding of B2B demand generation activities and channels (including segment marketing, demand creation, event management, campaign execution, account-based marketing, prospecting platforms, and best practices, etc.) and experience with the B2B marketing technology stack (Salesforce CRM, Marketing automation, prospect databases)
- Act like an owner - Strong sense of accountability and ownership, an ability to manage your programs and clearly communicate your results back to the organization; strong cross-functional team/project management, interpersonal, and influencing skills; thrive in fast-paced, remote environment and willing to travel within territory.
- Masters/Advanced Degree
- Develop a deep understanding of the business, think and act like a regional GM to proactively identify gaps, trends, headwinds/tailwinds that impact the region, and incubate with fresh ideas
- Support the Sr. Marketing Manager of the region to translate sales objectives into territory- and account-specific marketing engagement plans, aligned to regional growth objectives and new business acquisition
- Define account-based goals and objectives, and identify appropriate accounts for 1:1 marketing execution in collaboration with sales
- Provide data and insights on target accounts and market, as well as contacts within these accounts
- Execute territory-specific marketing programs and show sales reps how to execute program elements on their own
- Be accountable for demand generation goals (MQLs/SQLs, Appts, Opps) and lead flow/conversion to ensure lead volume and funnel efficiencies are optimized and in-line with sales pipeline goals
- Monitor and measure the impact of account-based plans in this territory
- Generate productive partnerships with Sales Director and inter-departmental partners across org
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Similar jobs near me
- Exploring the Income Potential of an Insurance Underwriter
- Understanding the Role of an Underwriter in Insurance
- Navigating the Job Market: Tips for Insurance Underwriters
- Unemployment Insurance: Understanding Financial Support for Job Loss
- Navigating the Education Requirements for a Career as an Insurance Underwriter