Part Time Sales - Work from Home – Paid Weekly - Now Hiring
Vector Marketing is filling part time sales positions. Primary responsibilities include working with customer, selling our Cutco products, and writing up any orders. There is a base pay not based on sales, but reps have an opportunity to earn more based on commission. Previous experience is not required.
We provide flexible schedules for anyone looking to make some extra income around their current schedule.
- Weekly Pay – $25.00 base-appt, commissions available based on performance
- Solid training – we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start, and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on. Reps interview virtually and can work from home after the initial training.
- Flexible scheduling – we help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible, some work for just the summer, while others choose to be super part time around other commitments such as other jobs, classes, or vacation plans.
- Enjoy working with people
- At least 18 years old or 17 and a HS Graduate in 2023
- Conditions apply
- Able to start within the next 7 – 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
Who would do well:
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in retail, fast food, cashier, call center, administrative assistant, receptionist, office work, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
This entry level sales position is a great fit for people who are looking for part time or a flexible work opportunity. If you are a student looking for summer work or just someone who is looking for a flexible schedule, our opportunities can work around your needs.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team fill out the contact information and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.